Ensotech retains the right to reject the requests for devices that are not considered defective and/ or not covered under our Warranty Policy
What does this Warranty cover?
Ensotech Limited warrants to the device that the hardware is free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for the duration of the limited warranty period.
This warranty is valid only for customers purchasing from our website (shop.ensotech.ltd) (“Site”). Customers who purchased the product from other reseller should contact the respective resellers for warranty service.
How long does the warranty coverage last?
The warranty coverage lasts for a period of 90 days from the original date of purchase from the Site and resellers. This warranty is only available to the original purchaser of the product. If the product is replaced pursuant to this warranty, then the user shall have a warranty period for the replacement product for the remaining of the original warranty days. Ensotech Limited reserves the right to require proof of purchase for service under this warranty.
What will Ensotech Limited do in the event of RMA?
To make a valid RMA, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, email address used for the purchase, the order number, proof of payment, and product diagnostic showing that the product is defective.
The customer must request for and fill out a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form which can download from download page and ship to us with the faulty product.
Returned product must be in good physical condition (not physically broken or damaged).
Returned product must be sent in a packaging providing an secure protection.
Customers are responsible for shipping charges and shall assume all risk of loss or damage to the Device while in transit to Ensotech. We recommend that you use a tracking service for your protection.
If you return your product to Ensotech (a) without an RMA or (b) without all parts included in the original package, Ensotech retains the right to either refuse delivery of such return or charge you for the missing parts and/or accessories.
Once received the product, Ensotech will examine the product and determine whether the warranty request is justified.
If Ensotech confirms that a product is covered by the warranty, Ensotech will provide free of repair service either replace a new or refurbished product at no charge to the customer. If the replace or refurbished product are no longer available, Ensotech reserve the right to provide the same value model or a higher grade model. The process usually takes 1-2 weeks.
If the result of wrong or improper used, the cost of repairs will inform and approved by customer before the repair work started. Repairing process will take no more than 14 days.
Ensotech will returning the RMA product sent by post office regular registered air post service at no charge to the customer. The shipping time would take 15 to 30 days depends on regions and traffic. If request for faster delivery, please contact Ensotech at email@example.com for express service charge.
For shipping details please check with Shipping Policy.
What does this Warranty not cover?
* Ensotech does not guarantee the operation of the Device with non-compatible / un-authorized / non-original factory; hardware and software.
* Failure or defect normal wear, incorrect use, improper installation, repair or modification.
* Device with cosmetic damage (ex. dent, crack, scratch etc.) and/or traces of moisture/corrosion and/or spillage of food/liquids/ or water damage.
* Device having undergone improper testing, operation, demonstration, maintenance, installation, adjustment or any alteration or modification of any kind
* Software, interfaces, connectors, storage media, parts, equipment or accessories that are not provided or approved by Ensotech
* Any use of the product outside of its specifications
* Wrong polarity connection of the product
* Using over 5V servo on ESC
* Using ESC programing socket for other applications.
*others conditions specified in the product manual
* The following accessories are expressly excluded from this warranty: receiver cable, ESC power cable, motor power cable, motor sensor cable, screw & tool
* Ensotech does not guarantee any specific product life, as it is contingent on variables that Ensotech cannot control such as the frequency of usage cycles.
* Ensotech does not guarantee the improper use of the product with non-compliant power sources and parts.